Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

WALT We are learning to desin and create pallet garden prototypes
Why I chose this design? I chose this design because when it rains the plants get enough water because its made so it looks like an L shape it has four sections plus to cups to grow stuff in. It was quite challenging to make the pallets and getting the black fabric on my prototype but it worked. What you need for this design? Wood/ pallets. Nails. Plants. Sticks. Soil. Timber. Cups. Water. Sunlight. Hammer. Reflection: The coloring and drawing was hard because I had to make it perfect and straight. I was also trying to stay in the lines. When I finished my prototype It turned out the way I wanted it to. When I was making my prototype the hot glue kept burning me but it was worth it because it all worked out in the end.
Question: what type of garden will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.