Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

P.E Assessment

WALT: we are learning to catch and pass a large ball.


 I can do a lob pass it was easy but when my partner threw the ball to me it hurt my hands.

 I can’t do a side pass because I can't throw the ball straight.

I can nearly do chest pass but the problem is i cant aim for the chest from far away. I end up throwing it next to my partner.

I can do a bounce pass. It's easy because all I have to do is aim for their feet but not to close otherwise you will make the ball roll up their feet. I don’t throw it too hard because it will be too hard to catch. 

Reflection: The hardest pass was the side pass because I can't throw the ball straight.

 Question: what pass can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.